How does it work?
Fit both legs into the thigh-high compression boots. Sit or lie on a flat surface of a bed, floor or couch and let the technology do the work. The leg boots have hoses that connect to the air compressor unit. Once the compressor is turned on, the air chambers in each boot fill up with air in the sequence you choose. The boots gradually compress each muscle group in the legs and feet and then repeat for 15 minutes.
There are 4 pressure levels to choose from:
Level 1: 0 – 60 mmHg
Level 2: 60 – 120mmHg
Level 3: 120 – 180mmHg
Level 4: 180 – 230mmHg
mmHg stands for millimeters of Mercury. This measurement is used to measure pressure. This unit of measure helps express the amount of pressure the wearer will feel.
The Air Relax System has 5 different settings which determine how the air chambers compress your legs:
- “A” mode inflates and deflates the chambers from the bottom up, one at a time.
- “B” mode also inflates the chambers from the bottom up, but maintains the pressure in the lower chambers as it works its way to the top.
- “C” mode maintains pressure in all chambers at once, and then releases.
- The “AUTO” function combines “MODE” (A, B, C).
- “POINT” mode targets a specific section of the leg to inflate and deflate repeatedly